2/26 - 28 Verdun Drive Narre Warren Victoria 3805

Phone : (03) 8738 7889 - Dandenong Office
  (03) 5940 3999 - Casey Office
Selling a Property -

Whether you are selling privately or at Auction, we are able to assist you.
We can help you with your conveyancing in selling Vacant land, Residential houses, Units or Flats,
Off the Plan Townhouses, houses or units, and Commercial properties.
Selling can be an emotional experience, we ensure that the transaction runs smoothly,
and with as little stress as possible.
The first step involves a Section 32 Statement (also known as a Vendors Statement) being drawn up.  This is a disclosure statement about your property.  In order to get the information for this statement we will need approx 10 minutes of your time for you to answer a list of questions about your property.  We will then advise you of what documents you will need to provide to us in order to have this statement drawn up.This Section 32 Statement is extremely important as you will not be able to enter into a Contract of Sale without the Section 32 Statement being signed first.
Special Conditions
Should your contract be subject to any conditions, i.e purchaser’s finance being approved, building inspection or pest inspection etc, we will advise you as soon as these conditions have been completed and/or satisfied.
Section 27 Statements
When you have an unconditional contract in place, vendors will often want the deposit released to them as soon as possible rather than waiting for settlement to be effected.
Sargeants Casey can serve on your behalf a Section 27 Statement on the purchaser.
This is the document that requests for the early release of the deposit money before settlement. 
In some cases the purchaser may object to the release of the deposit and if that occurs,
the deposit will not be released until settlement takes place.
Your Lender
We will liase with your lender in requesting them to prepare the necessary documentation to be handed over at settlement and organising and advising them of settlement details.
The Statement of Adjustments is the document that sets out the financial details of the transaction some of which is required to be apportioned as between the vendor and the purchaser. ??The Statement of Adjustments will show the full purchase price, the amount of deposit paid by the purchaser and the balance owing on the purchase price. The amount due for council & water rates along with owners’ corporation fees & rent (if either are applicable) will also be shown here.  If you currently have any encumbrances on the title, i.e a mortgage, then the registration fees to remove such encumbrances will also be stated. 

Useful informative links
Consumer Affairs Victoria
State Revenue Office
Building Commission
Department of Sustainability and Environment